1. Granegger M et al. Continuous monitoring of aortic valve opening in rotary blood pump patients. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2015 Oct 9 [Epub ahead of print].
2. Granegger M et al. Investigation of hemodynamics in the assisted isolated porcine heart. Int J Artif Organs. 2013 Dec;36(12):878-86.
3. Moscato F et al. Continuous monitoring of cardiac rhythms in left ventricular assist device patients. Artif Organs. 2014 Mar;38(3):191-8.
4. Granegger M et al. Development of a pump flow estimator for rotary blood pumps to enhance monitoring of ventricular function. Artif Organs. 2012 Aug;36(8):691-9.
5. Moscato F et al. Use of continuous flow ventricular assist devices in patients with heart failure and a normal ejection fraction: a computer-simulation study. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013 May;145(5):1352-8.
6. Moscato F et al. Left ventricle afterload impedance control by an axial flow ventricular assist device: a potential tool for ventricular recovery. Artif Organs. 2010 Sep;34(9):736-44.